Having won and been nominated for multiple wedding awards, Broadoaks and all seven acres of its grounds can be hired for exclusive use on your wedding day, ensuring your celebration is as private and intimate as you could wish. Not only does this mean you can enjoy Broadoaks Country House and its magical grounds surrounded by those you cherish the most, it means you have the creative freedom to hold your wedding wherever you would like – inside or out. Broadoaks even has its own helipad, should you wish to make an entrance!
The wedding team at Broadoaks have planned many weddings – both straight and same-sex – so rest assured you are in safe hands when it comes to making sure your wedding flows smoothly. Plus, whether you would like an intimate wedding for the two of you, or a larger-scale affair for up to 130 guests, the wedding team will go out of their way to make sure you have the most memorable wedding you can imagine.
“Being a gay owned wedding venue, we understand how difficult the journey has been to get this far. We have worked with hundreds of same-sex couples to successfully delivery their dream Lake District wedding and it’s why we’re the No.1 gay wedding venue in Cumbria.
“There is one chance at a perfect day – we deliver the day our couples want – and more. Once a couple has booked with us, we invest a lot of time getting to know them listening to their wishes and taking care to make sure every little detail is considered so that nothing gets missed.” Tracey – Owner
Last Minute Availability
Broadoaks can offer you this fantastic exclusive use wedding package on select last-minute dates from only £2,995:
- Exclusive use of Broadoaks and its grounds from 1pm until 11am the following day
- 16 luxury bedrooms for up to 32 adults
- Personalised ‘Order of the Day’ paper delivered to each guest room
- Sparkling Elderflower Fizz Reception drinks for 32 guests
- Broadoaks Classic wedding buffet for 32 guests with half a bottle of wine per person
- Full Cumbrian Breakfast for 32 guests the following morning
- £250 spend voucher to use towards any extras that you might want to purchase from Broadoaks
Contact the events team for available dates.
Midweek Memories Exclusive Use
Choose to get married midweek March – Oct (excluding August) from just £3,395.
Assume 32 guests will be staying in the 16 bedrooms, you may invite up to 100 guests in total for your ceremony and wedding meal celebrations, and then a further 30 in the evening.
- Use of a Broadoaks’ wedding coordinator
- Exclusive use of Broadoaks, its two main buildings and all grounds from 1pm until 11am the following day
- All 16 luxury bedrooms in the two main buildings for up to 32 adults
- Personalised order of the day displayed at reception and in guest bedrooms
- Choice of Indoor Ceremony area
- Provision of all white table linen & napkins
- Sparkling Wine reception drinks
- Broadoaks’ Classic Wedding Buffet
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- End of the evening Sparkler Finale
- 32 x Full Cumbrian breakfasts on the morning of your departure