If you are looking for a sea front wedding venue in Brighton with the look and feel of a stylish private house, Drakes is the place to be. Not only does it have an unbeatable sea view, it oozes contemporary elegance, has an award winning restaurant and has earned itself a reputation for being Brighton’s leading boutique hotel.
PRIVATE & INTIMATE
Drakes has plenty of boutique appeal; it has 20 bespoke bedrooms, welcoming and attentive staff, and it can be hired exclusively for your wedding, which not only offers you more privacy, but adds a very personal and special feel to your day. never stuffy or formal, Drakes is about luxurious surroundings and an escape from everyday life. It promises to treat guests as treasured friends and everyone is encouraged to relax and enjoy the sumptuous surroundings.
Expect unrivaled service from Drakes. Its warm and friendly staff will lavish you and your guests with personal attention, making sure that your day runs smoothly, you and your guests are happy and that you take away many treasured memories that will be made throughout the course of your wedding day.
“Being such an integral part of one of the most special days in somebody’s life fills me with honour. The pleasure in creating a bespoke day for each individual couple and witnessing the arrangements all come together on the day is tremendous.” – Carla Ter Mat, Wedding and Events Manager.
The complete Wedding Package offered by drakes makes for stress-free planning. Incorporating virtually everything you will need for your luxury seaside wedding, it includes:
- exclusive use of all hotel and public areas from arrival (at 13.00) to departure (the following day 12:00)
- a selection of sandwiches on arrival for you and your guests
- exclusive use of the sea facing lounge to hold your ceremony if required
- champagne and canapé reception in the sea facing Lounge
- private use of our fine dining restaurant for a bespoke 3 course celebration meal
- accompanying wine with your meal
- champagne toast after the meal
- light bites later in the evening
- 20 bespoke bedrooms for you and your guests to retreat and relax after your celebrations
- a generous drakes breakfast to complete the experience
- parking for up to 14 vehicles
- (based on 40 guests. An additional 30 can attend the evening Reception.)
Drakes offers the ultimate first night accommodation; a capacious 25 sq. m room featuring a free standing bath positioned in front of triple aspect, floor to ceiling windows, 7 foot wide hand made bed and the most breathtaking views of the Sea and Brighton’s iconic Pier. Most remaining rooms benefit from sea views as well as free standing baths or monsoon wet Rooms and all are finished to the same high standard with all the amenities one would expect from an award winning 4 star hotel.