In the Pink Photography
- Hire For:
- Hire From Price:
- DIY Weddings Allowed:
In The Pink Photography offers modern yet classic reportage photography: natural, artistic, unobtrusive, sensitive and professional. Run by Evelyne Sansol and her civil partner Sue Aldridge, In The Pink Photography is a genuine Civil Partnership and Gay Wedding specialist, and experts at handling the dynamics of a Civil Partnership or Gay Wedding.
As are a gay, civil partnered couple, Evelyne and Sue understand gay relationships which means you can relax, be yourselves and enjoy your day. When you do that, it shows in your photos. Every couple and every event is different, and they tailor their service to your needs, aiming to capture the events and emotions that make up the unique story of your special day. And, they have a comprehensive range of packages to suit your budget.
How They Work
Evelyne and Sue say that quality, for them, matters more than anything, which is why they work with you before, during, and after your wedding:
Before Your Wedding:
Thorough preparation is crucial and ensures you get the best possible coverage of your event. This phase of their work with you also enables them to get to know each other so you’re completely relaxed with them (and the camera) when your big day comes.
1. Meeting: Initially, Evelyne and Sue will book a preparation meeting with you: ideally in your own home, to discuss your day in more detail – their experience as gay wedding photographers will also helps you plan your special day.
2. Venue(s): They will then do a survey of your venue(s), and make contact with the staff organising your wedding, civil partnership or celebration.
3. Pre-Wedding Shoot: Evelyne and Sue will also offer you an optional pre-wedding shoot.
During Your Wedding:
4. Professionals: Evelyne is In The Pink’s main photographer, and Sue – her assistant and Civil Partner – also takes photos. From contemporary reportage, natural and spontaneous, to more traditional pictures, or a mixture of both, they will provide quality and stylish photography of your wedding day. If you do require some more formal, posed pictures, they keep the posing time to a minimum.
Evelyne and Sue are thorough and professional, friendly and approachable, non-intrusive but efficient, ethical, respectful and flexible… Their approach puts our clients and their guests at ease.
After Your Wedding:
5. Post Production: your photographs will be processed and enhanced as high resolution digital photographs, and will be tailored to meet your tastes, and will then be presented to you on a USB. They will be print-ready and copyright-released for personal use.
6. Web Gallery: As well as your photos on a USB stick, Evelyne and Sue will post your photos onto a personal password-protected website gallery so you and your guests can view the photos of your special day and order superior-quality prints online.
7. Albums & Wall Displays: A wide range of bespoke, individually designed and beautifully hand-crafted contemporary storybooks books, matted albums, and quality wall displays are also available from In The Pink. Please ask them for details.
Regions covered: UK & International
View Their Work
View a selection of In The Pink’s work including gay and lesbian wedding photography:
Know Something We Don’t Know?
Know a great wedding venue, supplier or honeymoon hotel that’s supportive of gay marriage? Please share the love – tell us by emailing us or by adding your comment below, and help guide other couples find brilliant venues that support equal marriage.