Crewe Hall | Cheshire
- Capacity: up to 300
- Hire For: All, Wedding & Reception, Reception Only, Ceremony Only
- Accomodation: 117 bedrooms inc. the Royal Suite and luxury four-poster beds.
- Hire From Price: £60pp
- DIY Weddings Allowed: Yes
A 17th century Jacobean mansion, approached by a grand, tree-lined drive, awaits in the heart of Cheshire’s beautiful countryside. Set amongst eight acres of grounds, Crewe Hall offers gorgeous views, and a host of different spaces for you to say your vows.
Step inside the mansion, and you will find intricately carved wooden features, grand marble fireplaces, exquisite plasterwork, and impressive stained-glass windows – a picture perfect setting for weddings with a traditional touch. If, of course, you’d prefer to marry in modern-day style, Crewe Hall’s events centre promises to give you everything you need.
The following spaces are licensed for weddings at Crewe Hall:
Oak Parlour -Maximum 30
Carved Parlour -Maximum 60
Great Library -Maximum 90
Drawing Room – Maximum 140
Long Gallery – Maximum 200
Continental Suite – Maximum 300
Once you book your wedding at Crewe Hall, you will be assigned your very own wedding co-ordinator to help bring your dreams to life. Working with you at every stage of the wedding planning process, they will be on hand to ensure that you get the most from this beautiful venue, and more.
“All weddings are different and we love to help couple plan their own unique and memorable day…” - Wedding Coordinator, Crewe Hall
Crewe Hall is also available for exclusive use hire.
Eat, drink and be married at Crewe Hall with up to 50 guests for just £4,999 on late availability dates between October 2018 and March 2019!* Included in the offer are:
- Ceremony room with your choice of white chair cover with sash or lime wash Chiavari chair (sash or seat pad
colour of your choice), cream aisle carpet & lanterns
- Warm winter punch reception drink served by the fire in the hall of pillars
- Wedding breakfast room hire
- 3 course wedding breakfast from the inclusive menu
- A half bottle of house wine per person
- A glass of sparkling wine per person to toast the happy couple
- Master of ceremonies
- Silver 5 arm candelabras and mirror table centrepiece for your tables
- For 100 evening guestsEvening buffet from the inclusive buffet menu
- Dance floor
- Four poster bedroom for the happy couple on the wedding night
* This offer is based on 50 day and 100 evening guests; additional guests can be added at £60.00pp (day), and £18.00pp (evening). The offer is only available on new bookings and is not valid with any other offer. It is also subject to availability of dates
t: 0845 034 5777
e: [email protected]
t: 0300 123 5019