Upcote Barns | Cotswolds
- Capacity: 100+
- Hire For: All, Wedding & Reception
- Accomodation: One newlyweds suite + 3 glamping pods (sleeps 8) and space for four tents
- Hire From Price: £2,500
- DIY Weddings Allowed: Yes
If you’ve always dreamt of a Cotswolds barn wedding or somewhere rustic and romantic, take a look at Upcote Barns, the sandstone barns set down a long, rambling drive, on a family-run farm surrounded by beautiful green pastures.
Courtyard, Fields & Outdoor Space
Available for exclusive use hire, Upcote Barns offer warm welcomes to all and great flexibility. Want to use the barns for games rooms, bars and dancing, and the grassy areas for outdoor fun, music by a warming fire pit, or even a treasure hunt – the choice is yours. Whatever your wants and wishes, you’ll have a blank canvas to get creative and a team of staff on hand to help you bring your visions to fruition.
“There are so many things we love about what we do, but we particularly enjoy helping our couples’ with their wedding plans and transforming the venue into something truly special for them. We will always do our best to make dreams become a reality where possible.”Hannah, Upcote Barns
DIY Wedding Venue
Giving you complete creative foodie freedom, you can either arrange your own catering or choose one of Upcote Barns four preferred caterers to design and make the wedding menu of your choice. There is also space for some of your wedding guests to camp out glamping or tent style.
Hire prices vary depending on the month and day of the week you choose to hold your wedding. So it’s good to know that hire prices range from £2,500 to £5,900 (the highest price applying to Saturdays in August) and cover:
- Exclusive use of the Barns (Threshing Barn, Grain Store, Sheep Shed, Cart Lodge) for your wedding day from 10am to end of the evening
- Exclusive use of the grounds including top lawn and courtyard
- Use of our Secret garden, fields and woodland for couple shots
- Our professional and experienced event managers to help you from initial enquiry through to the morning after
- Our venue staff and bar staff on your wedding day
- Use of Hay Barn honeymoon suite on your wedding day including night of the Wedding, with continental breakfast
- Furniture: chairs and tables (trestle or round tables) for your guests and outdoor furniture with heater
- Ceremony set up
- Fully stocked bar which accepts cash, card, contactless and apple payments
- Fairy lights in the Grain Store and Sheep Shed (Bar)
- Use of our Bluetooth speakers for your music during the day
- Removal of your decorations to handy storage area for you to collect the next morning
Ask about Upcote Barns special midweek (Monday-Thursday) package which covers everything from venue hire to catering, drinks for your reception and wedding breakfast, and flowers.
The Barn at Upcote
t: 01242 890332 / 07786 900987
Cirencester Register Office,
t: 01452 425000