The Elvetham | Hampshire
- Capacity: 120
- Hire For: All, Wedding & Reception, Reception Only, Ceremony Only
- Accomodation: 72 bedrooms (inc. a honeymoon suite)
- Hire From Price: £100pp
- DIY Weddings Allowed: No
The former home of Jane Seymour – third wife of King Henry VIII – The Elvetham is a spectacular, centuries-old wedding venue in Hampshire that oozes luxury.
Set within 35 acres, you won’t be short of photo-opportunities here: the formal gardens (which were created in 1860) are home to 80 ornamental trees, beautiful flora, romantic water features, a croquet lawn, kitchen garden, and acre upon acre of breathtaking landscapes.
The Seymour’s original home was rebuilt by Frederick, 4th Baron Calthorpe, in 1860 and features a beautiful Victorian facade. Step inside and you will find ornate interiors, oak-paneled rooms, spectacular fireplaces, a library and much more.
The Elvetham is available for exclusive use and has four very special spaces licensed for you to marry:
The Grand Oak Room features oak paneled walls, huge windows, and enough space for up to 120 guests.
The Morning Room – the light-filled morning room is perfect for smaller wedding and leads out onto the terrace – perfect for spilling out onto for post-wedding drinks.
The Library – if you love books, why not say your vows surrounded by antique, leather-bound volumes of much-loved classics.
The Summerhouse – in the summer, marry outside in the gardens by the gorgeous summerhouse, overlooking the Hampshire countryside.
Plan Your Perfect Day
Ready to help you plan your perfect day is The Elvetham’s very own wedding team. Whether you would like to add a subtle splash of colour or run with a fully-fledged theme for your big day, the team will work their magic to adapt, dress up, and mould the Elvetham into the wedding setting you’ve always dreamed of.
“We love helping every couple make their wedding dreams become a reality, whether it’s a grand ceremony with 120 guests or a more intimate affair for 40. The best thing, is seeing their visions come to life!”Laura West, Senior Wedding Specialist
Book a viewing and explore the possibilities for your dream wedding at The Elvetham.
Tie the knot at The Elvetham on selected dates within the next 12 months and save on your dream wedding with its special late availability offer.:
- The Oak Room or Summerhouse for your wedding ceremony
- The Library or Conservatory for your wedding breakfast
- The Morning Room for your evening entertainment
- Red carpet for your arrival
- Prosecco drinks reception (one glass per guest)
- Wedding breakfast (three courses)
- House wine (half a bottle per guest)
- Still and sparkling mineral water
- Tea, coffee and petit fours
- Prosecco for your toast (one glass per guest)
- Menu tasting for the wedding couple
- Luxury bedroom for the wedding couple
- Two additional guest bedrooms
*From £90 per person. Prices are based on a minimum of 60 guests on Sunday – Friday dates and 80 on Saturdays. Price per person includes VAT and Saturday prices apply to bank holiday Sunday dates.
t: 01252 847 293
Aldershot Registry Office
30 Grosvenor Road
0300 555 1392