Six Storeys | Soho , London
- Capacity: 20-300
- Hire For: All, Reception Only
- Accomodation: There is no accommodation on site, but ask our travel partners, les Deux Messieurs, and they'll source some great accommodation for you nearby.
- Hire From Price: £1,000 min. spend
- DIY Weddings Allowed: No
Inspired by its Bohemian past, Six Storeys at 11 Soho Square is a decadent, opulent Victorian townhouse that will take your breath away.
Marry in the registry office, then head over to Six Storeys for a wedding party like no other. Savour mouth-melting food created by Six Storey’s own team of private chefs, enjoy fine wines, cocktails or cask beers, mingle in its theatrical surroundings, head up to the six floor for fabulous views over Soho Square, and enjoy a good old fashioned knees up with all your nearest and dearest.
Six Storey’s inhouse experts will help you create a lavish reception celebration that you will cherish.
“We wholeheartedly support the LGBT community and love nothing more than being able to plan the perfect day for all our couples.” Marco De Araujo , Six Storeys
Six Storeys on Soho
11 Soho Square
t: 020 3869 7009
Six Storeys can host wedding receptions and other events of 20-300 people depending on whether you take over a particular floor or the entire house.
- Whole House Takeover – 300 standing
- Second Storey – 30 seated, 60 standing
- Third Storey – 30 seated, 50 standing
- Fourth Storey – 20 seated, 50 standing
- Fifth Storey – 40 seated, 80 standing
Six Storeys is a reception venue. You will need to formalise your nuptials at a registry office before hand. The nearest registry office is Westminster Register Office,
Westminster City Hall
64 Victoria Street
t: 020 7641 1310