Ellenborough Park | Gloucestershire Wedding Venue
- Capacity: 2-150
- Hire For: All, Wedding & Reception
- Accomodation: Ellenborough Park has enough bedrooms to accommodate 61 people overnight.
- Hire From Price: Bespoke
- DIY Weddings Allowed: No
If you are looking for a truly magnificent country house wedding venue in the Cotswolds, you may well find it in 16th century manor house, Ellenborough Park. Named one of Brides magazine’s top wedding venues, Ellenborough Park is located amongst the beautiful Cotswold Hills and surrounded by immaculate lawns and gardens, it can host intimate weddings of 4+ guests, or grander celebrations of 120 guests, or more if you incorporate a marquee.
There are a number of spaces – both inside and out – that are licensed for you to be married:
- De la Bere Court – features hints of Cheltenham’s famous Georgian design, exposed brickwork from the original manor house, a bar and dance floor, and seating for 120 guests. It can host up to 150 guests for a civil ceremony.
- The Gallery – standing on the original site of the Estate’s chapel, The Gallery boasts two levels of access, beautifully high ceilings and stained glass windows, and can seat up to 120 guests.
- Main House – perfect for intimate weddings of 4–50 people, the Elizabethan, Beaufort, Library and Royalist rooms in the main house provide an elegant period setting. The rooms adjoin, which means you can hold your ceremony in one, and enjoy champagne and canapés or your wedding breakfast in the others.
- The Gazebo – Ellenborough Park’s most sought-after wedding space is its romantic, fully-restored stone gazebo. It has seats for two beneath its historic dome and space for your guests to watch on from the lawn.
Exclusive Use Extras
If you opt to hire Ellenborough Park exclusively for your wedding, you can also extend your guests numbers by incorporating a marquee which can host up to 150 guests.
When you book your wedding at Ellenborough Park, you’ll be put in the safe hands of one of their experienced wedding co-ordinators. Rest assured, they’ll manage your day so that everything runs hitch free!
“Nearly everything we do is customised and designed based on your individual requirements. We cater for all couples and think it’s really important to show that everyone is welcome, no matter who you love. ” – Debbie Purvis, Ellenborough Park
t: 01242 545454
Ellenborough Park can accommodate intimate celebrations of 4- to 120 guests within its elegant banqueting suites. Licensed suites are:
- Great Hall
- Ellenborough Gallery
- De La Bere
- And the Gazebo, outside
Gloucestershire County Council ,
St George’s Rd,
t: 01452 425 060