Ocean Kave | Devon
- Capacity: 2-120
- Hire For: All, Wedding & Reception, Event
- Accomodation: Ocean Kave can accommodate up to 62 guests overnight. (+infants) in its 11 four and five star holiday cottages at Duckhaven Stud and another 12 guests (+infants) in its new seafront Seahorse Apartments. Ocean Kave’s award-winning luxury accommodation have incredible views over the coast and are perfectly placed for you and your guests to explore the surrounding beautiful beaches and countryside of North Devon. The team at Ocean Kave love area, which is why they have decided to devote their time to showing people what makes it so special. Its stylish cottages (which are a five minute walk from the South West Coast Path) and beachfront apartments can accommodate up to 60 and 12 guests respectively, and can be hired for 3-4 day holidays or week-long breaks. Visit England has accredited its properties with 4 to 5 stars ratings. If you require accommodation for your guests, please get in touch for availability and quote.
- Hire From Price: £1,675
- DIY Weddings Allowed: Yes
Award winning Ocean Kave not only has unrivaled views across the Atlantic Ocean and Lundy Island (famed for its puffin population) it is a picture-perfect wedding venue in Devon for couples seeking a truly unique and secluded coastal wedding.
Celebrate your love whatever the weather surrounded by rolling hills and mesmerising coastal views. Regional Winners of The Wedding Industry Awards 2018 Best Countryside Wedding Venue Ocean Kave is a wedding venue like no other.
“A truly unique coastal wedding venue.”Pledge your vows overlooking the Atlantic ocean, surrounded by your friends and family, softly lit lanterns and nothing else but mile upon mile of coastal countryside.
Decked out inside with a beautiful chandelier and decadently lit candelabra, Ocean Kave is a secluded, innately romantic wedding venue that will take your breath away. Totally private, and set back on a cliff top in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty near Westward Ho! its unique design complements its surroundings and captures the natural magic of the landscape.The only uninvited onlookers will be Ocean Kave’s own horses, grazing in the neighbouring fields and the occasional deer.
Hold your ceremony in the Kave, then make your way to the Sunset Rooms for your reception; overlooking Lundy Island and the Atlantic Ocean, it’s a stunning spot and one that won’t fail to impress you and your guests. The suite includes a licensed bar, dance floor, catering facilities and a fantastic PA and lighting system.
The wedding team at Ocean Kave put their heart and soul into every wedding they host and pride themselves on offering gay and lesbian couples a truly bespoke service. No two weddings are ever the same at Ocean Kave and because Ocean Kave offers couples such a blank canvas, everything is possible and the team will work with you to take all the stress out of your big day.
Its team of chefs, who have a background in fine dining, offer complete versatility – whether you would like an indulgent three-course meal or a relaxed barbecue, they will work with you to create your dream menu.
“Every wedding is unique and personal to the couple, we truly love getting to know our clients and understanding whats really important to you both about your special day. Our team are very experienced planning gay and lesbian weddings, some have also held their same-sex weddings here and truly understand the all the fine details and choices about the wedding planning process first hand both as clients and planners.”Kathy Murdoch, Ocean Kave
Ocean Kave is available for intimate indoor, outdoor and late-notice weddings. Viewings are strictly by appointment.
t: 01237 238967
- Maximum for Ceremony & Wedding breakfast – 120 guests
- Maximum for Evening Reception – 140 guests
Ocean Kave can also offer intimate weddings of up to 20 guests and ‘Couple and Elope to the Coast’ packages for up to six, including the couple.
Devon Registration Service
t: 0845 155 1002