Vanessa is a professional photographer in the East Midlands who lives with her wife, two chocolate Labradors and a diva of a cat. She is passionate about photographing weddings, particularly same-sex weddings because, as she discovered when she got married, there’s no rulebook and that means you can have so much fun creating your own. Focused on working with her couples to capture all the fun, laughter and tears on camera, Vanessa will create stunning keepsakes of your wedding day.
Having married my wife in 2006, I understand how having the right photographer at your wedding is really important for one of the best days of your life so far. As a lesbian myself, I fully appreciate and understand the need to feel at ease and be yourself on your wedding day. We also arguably throw the best weddings, the best parties and have the best set of supportive family and friends cheering us on! Why wouldn't I want to be a part of that as your wedding photographer?!
I don't believe in one size fits all. I do believe in getting to know you and working together to create the keepsake of your day that you will both love. Following your initial enquiry, I usually arrange for us to either meet via video chat or face to face so we can discuss exactly what you want from your day and from me. Then a little bit nearer the time, I love visiting your venue with you so you can walk me through the day and we can visualise all your plans coming together. On the day itself, I love capturing all those fabulous candid moments that you may have missed seeing, as well as the beloved formal images that you want to have on display. Your day is such a whirlwind, I believe you'll be able to relive it perfectly with the beautiful images I provide.
Everything! I adore being part of your happiest day and capturing all the fun with your family and friends whilst doing the job I love. I enjoy the planning and preparation involved in the months leading up to the big day to ensure that everything goes smoothly, so that together we can create a lasting keepsake that you will love. There is nothing better than seeing your thrilled faces or receiving your texts of delight when you see your images for the first time.
In addition to the time I spend with you on your wedding day, you will also receive:
- A chat or two before the wedding to run through your plans, whether on video, by phone or face to face
- A visit to the venues involved (where possible)
- Your editable images carefully and individually processed by me
- All images supplied as high resolution TIFF (suitable for prints) and high resolution JPEG (for sharing via social media)
- Your own exclusive online gallery for sharing with family & friends
- All your edited digital images provided on a USB flash memory stick and presented in a luxury box
- Your favourite images printed by a professional printing company
- No location charges within the Midlands
- A fully insured and excitable photographer - me! - who can be on hand with tissues for those most likely to shed a tear on the day!
Travel is included within the Midlands. Costs for wedding enquiries further afield will be by negotiation on an individual basis.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.