Give your brand a boost with a bespoke advertorial
Why choose an advertorial?
If you are looking to position your brand as one that embraces same-sex weddings and marriage equality, an advertorial (a dedicated page of content) on Gay Wedding Guide is just the place to do so.
Not only are advertorials seen as editorial content, it will feature on the homepage, stay on our site for at least 24 months and be promoted via our social channels, putting your brand in front of the eyes of gay, lesbian, trans, bisexual and queer couples, and immediately showing them that you want to work with them.
Content is the king
When we working with you on an advertorial, we will look at various topics to focus your advertorial on that we believe will resonate and engage with our audience.
Our experienced copywriters and editors will then work with you to create a piece of work that not only fulfils these needs, but that showcases your brand in a balanced, editorial style.
You will be expected to complement the advertorial with a number of professionally photographed images we can use to accompany the piece.
Do’s & Don’ts
We have very strict criteria for advertorials:
- we only accept wedding related articles
- we only work with brands that are LGBTQ+ friendly
- article must include at least 3x internal links pointing back to our website
- first 2x links from within the article have to be internal links
- you can use external links pointing to other articles or informational pages, but direct affiliate are not allowed
- the topic of the article has to be related to your website niche
- article must include high-quality images, and at least one image per main heading (H2)
If your brand does not meet these criterion, it is unlikely that we will be able to work on a wedding advertorial.
If you would like to find out more about advertorials, please contact us directly.