Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
As an Ordained Buddhist I would call myself spiritual and recognise the significance of symbolism and ritual. I also appreciate that for some, the ritual is what gives them meaning alone, without wanting to subscribe to any kind of religion or spirituality. Also getting married to my lovely wife Jess, brought home to me the significance of ritual, and how important it is to us as humans to mark the most important events in our lives. We go through so many transitions throughout our lives, from birth (a massive transition in itself), through to starting school, adolescence, leaving school, leaving home, passing a driving test, getting married, having children, birthdays, anniversaries, getting divorced, retiring, death, the list is endless...
Why do you want to work with LGBTQ+ couples?
I identify as a lesbian myself, and know how important it is to be seen, heard, validated and celebrated!
What is your creative approach to weddings?
I care about the environment and sustainability, and to this end encourage ceremonies that do little harm to the earth. I try to live deeply from an ethos of inclusivity and equity and want you, whoever you are to be able to access the service I offer, no matter how you identify, or what needs you have. To hear more about this, please click this link.I am a fun lover too! I’m a drummer in a covers band, a D.J whenever I get the opportunity and enjoy travel and new adventures. I’m an avid reader and listener to music and throw a few shapes on the dancefloor (and in the kitchen) whenever I get the chance. I attempt to live life fully and intentionally every day, aware that time is limited, and want to make the most of this one, precious life.
What do you love about what you do?
As a counsellor for over 20 years, I have sat alongside and witnessed people in times of their greatest joys and sorrows. I bring those precious experiences with me into the ceremonies I design and conduct, helping people to tell their stories, and having them honoured, respected, and brought to life.
What is included in the wedding package?
Let's get married….. What's included?
- We get to know each other so that by the time it's your wedding day you feel comfortable with me standing up there alongside you.
- We'll meet either in-person or via zoom to talk about your ideas for your special day and what I can do to make your ceremony fit exactly who you are as a couple.
- I will listen deeply to what you say (and don't say), to make sure that your day is truly what you want and isn't just what other people expect you to have.
- I'll stay in touch with you all the way, right from the first contact we have together, so that I really get to know you as a couple and can write a personalised ceremony that's perfect and unique for the two of you. We can meet/chat as often as you like, and you can ask me any "silly" questions you might come up with.
- I'll send a questionnaire for both of you to fill out separately which is a great way to take some time to really connect with the journey you've travelled together so far that's led to this moment. I also write a secret bit of the script about your love story that neither of you will hear until the big day.
- Help and advice with vows and which elements to incorporate into the ceremony
- A rehearsal ceremony, so you feel more confident about how it will all be on the day.
- I'll be there early on the day to make sure the whole set-up of the ceremony goes perfectly so you can just focus on getting ready and marrying the love of your life.
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
Do you charge per hour or per event?
Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?
What forms of payment do you take?
Bank transfer, with deposit of half of full payment due, with the balance being paid 7 days before the event.
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.