Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
Whatever your event, your wishes will be listened to, respected, and used to create the ceremony you really want.”When you create from a platform of love, joy and respect, in life, the things that happen as a result, are amazing, this is me, and this is my promise to you”
Why do you want to work with LGBTQ+ couples?
I work with all couples, and with everyone I meet, I promise to listen, respect, be creative and supportive, have fun, invent, offer advice and encouragement. You will have the ceremony that you really want and it will be as individual and unique as you are or as you like.
What is your creative approach to weddings?
I love creating individual ceremonies, unique, meaningful, amazing celebrations of the couples that you are. From bizzare and querky to sincere and classical, being the person that helps you tell your own love story, your way, is my uppermost aim.
What do you love about what you do?
Being a part of genuine love stories is amazing. Celebrating love, is an honour, a joy and inspiring.
What is included in the wedding package?
Your whole ceremony creative stages are included, from initial calls and meetings, my own bespoke questionnaires and all plans. I help with personal vows, if you want me to, introduce you to a selection of symbolic elements, being available for any questions and queries, such as a selection of any wedding readings, music, agreeing your bespoke ceremony, conducting your ceremony on the day, and any liaison with other suppliers, and anyone else participating in your day.
Once your booking fee ( holding your date) is paid - I offer......
- An initial planning meeting at your home or a mutually agreed location
- Help with choosing any elements you may want to include.
- An initial outline, with updates as and when agreed, of the drafts of your ceremony script.
- Help with creating your vows/promises, if you want me to. ( including help with any public speaking jitters)( I am a hypnotherapist too and often help when nerves get too much) no extra charge :-)
- Liaising with key people, where necessary, to ensure everything flows like silk
- A final meeting to agree wording etc and if appropriate, a rehearsal at your venue a few days before the event, to ensure everyone knows where to stand and what to do and when!
- My standard fee covers my travel within a 30 mile radius from my local area, but for any greater distance, I will need to make a charge for the additional travel time needed.
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
No. I believe in quality not quantity
Do you charge per hour or per event?
What forms of payment do you take?
Bank transfer. 20% to book the date. the remaining can be paid with an agreed payment plan, with the final amount completed 4 weeks prior to your ceremony.
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.