Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
I'm Sali, and I'm a makeup artist. I've been doing weddings for over 12 years, and makeup in general for over 16 years.You can see lots of my reviews on my Google page and Facebook too. Just have a looksie for my business name; Ms Moo Make Up!
Why do you want to work with LGBTQ+ couples?
I've worked with numerous LGBTQ+ couples in the over 12 years I've been doing wedding makeup. Weddings are for everyone, and love is for everyone! I'm been providing makeover and 1-2-1 lessons to the trans community for over eight years too.
What is your creative approach to weddings?
My style is more to encourage you to feel like you and look like you on your very best day.
What do you love about what you do?
I get to make people feel amazing on one of the best days of their life. I've got over 300+ weddings under my makeup brush belt, and I'm prepared for any and or all eventualities on a wedding day.
What is included in the wedding package?
- Initial consultation
- Bespoke trial with me at my Nottingham city-centre studio
- Skincare consultation on how best to prepare for your big day
- Makeup on the wedding day at your home or venue
- Application and provision of high-end strip eyelashes
- Touch-up kit, including a full-sized lipstick/lipgloss in your chosen colour
- Tissues, oil-control blotting papers, and some other goodies from me
- Round trip travel of up to 20 miles included, then 50p per mile
- My full attention until you’re ready to leave
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
No; I'm a one-wedding-a-day gal, so I won't be in any rush. I'm here to give you my full attention, and that means being there until you're ready to walk down the aisle.
Do you charge per hour or per event?
Per event, depending on the number of people and how far I've had to travel. I'll always provide a bespoke quote.
Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?
I have a minimum booking fee for Friday-Sunday weddings, and Bank Holidays. Other than that, no, no specific conditions!
What forms of payment do you take?
BACS, card payment via STRIPE. Deposit is £150.00 and payment in full after the trial.
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.