Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
Your ceremony is at the heart of your day, and I will put you at the heart of your dream ceremony. You'll be completely free to use any readings, music or anything else which is meaningful to you, with no restrictions on the content, timing or location of your wedding.It's a very special moment when you say your vows to each other in front of your nearest and dearest, and it's even more special when you've chosen every word of your ceremony yourself. No stumbling over awkward words and phrases here! You can rely on my expertise to guide you through every aspect of your ideal wedding ceremony, and I'll be available to answer any questions you may have as we prepare for your big day. It's really important to me that you feel completely comfortable on your wedding day, so that you really can relax and enjoy your wedding ceremony just as much as the rest of your day.
Why do you want to work with LGBTQ+ couples?
Why wouldn't I? I love working with all sorts of people - it's a privilege to help all couples celebrate their love on their wedding day in a way that is just right for them.
What is your creative approach to weddings?
I'm completely guided by you and how you want your day to be, and will make sure that your ceremony fits perfectly into the feel of your day. In fact, the celebration of your marriage starts with the ceremony! I will chat with you, and then ask you to fill in a questionnaire to tell me all about you and your love story: I know that the word 'questionnaire' makes it sound boring, but it really isn't - lots of my couples tell me that they really enjoyed doing it as it made them reflect on their relationship, and have some laughs remembering particular incidents - and how often do we take the time to do that?I'll use all this information to create a ceremony written just for you. Once you've received the first draft, you are welcome to make any changes you like until you are sure it is completely right for you. And you will find no ego here - the only opinion that matters is yours!
What do you love about what you do?
Is it too cheesy to say everything?!! I get to meet lots of different people and hear all about them, their lives and their love story - and who doesn't love hearing about other people's lives!Then, I have the wonderful task of pulling all these nuggets of information together into a beautiful ceremony and, even better, delivering it on the day and seeing how much it all means to my couple and their friends and family. What's not to like!
What is included in the wedding package?
The most popular option is my Classic Ceremony Package, which provides everything you need to make your bespoke wedding ceremony extra special and includes:
- confirmation that your wedding is the only booking I will take on your chosen date
- unlimited contact by phone/video chat or email, and up to two in-person meetings, dependent on distance from Sussex* (excluding a walk-through rehearsal)
- as much, or as little, advice and guidance on writing your own vows as you require
- assistance with choosing appropriate readings for your ceremony, if you wish
- advice and guidance during the planning process on the logistics and choreography of your ceremony
- a beautiful, bespoke, professionally-written ceremony
- handmade booklets for your vows and readings, made to match your theme and colour-scheme
- option to include one of the following symbolic elements:
- hand tying, including up to three cords and charm, chosen to match your theme and colour-scheme
- unity candle ceremony, including two taper candles and unity candle, all personalised with your names and date of your wedding
- sand ceremony, including up to three colours of sand (chosen by you), and appropriate vessel
- a walk-through rehearsal with key participants the day before your ceremony (dependent on distance from Sussex*, or by arrangement)
- on the day, I will arrive at least an hour before the ceremony to liaise with the venue, photographer, and any participants (readers, musicians etc.)
- professional delivery of your bespoke ceremony
- commemorative wedding certificate, which may also be signed by up to four witnesses if you wish
- beautiful, professionally bound, soft back copy of your wedding ceremony script, and two further copies for you to give to your parents / witnesses etc.
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
No. I take only one booking per day so that I can focus my full attention on you and your day.
Do you charge per hour or per event?
My charge is per event.There is an option to book me to act as MC after the ceremony if you wish.
Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?
No. I provide everything needed for your perfect ceremony - but you are more than welcome to provide your own personalised items if you wish.
What forms of payment do you take?
Once you've decided to book, I'll email you an invoice and you can pay securely online with a debit/credit card via Stripe.You'll receive an invoice for 20% of the total amount as a booking fee to secure your date. Once that is paid and your booking is confirmed, you'll receive another invoice for the balance which is due 28 days before your wedding. If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, then I can also send you my bank details.
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.