Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
I am fun, flexible, happy to make suggestions and easy to work with to ensure you and your family and friends have a truly fantastic and enjoyable day
Why do you want to work with LGBTQ+ couples?
Great fun to work with.
What is your creative approach to weddings?
Everything is possible but timings are the key.
What do you love about what you do?
Customer service has been at the core of my business for many years - just view my testimonials.
What is included in the wedding package?
- Be at the reception venue well before the arrival of the couple to liaise with the Banqueting or Catering Manager.
- Greet the couple on their arrival and ensure their needs are catered for.
- Greet all members of the wedding party, check with the Best People about their responsibilities during the reception.
- Liaise with and co-ordinate activities of, caterers, photographer, video operator, entertainers and band leader/DJ.
- Assist the photographer in gathering the required groups together.
- Organise the receiving line (if required) and announce guests to be received.
- Announce the entrance of the couple
- Announce, or say, Grace (if required).
- Make any announcements required, eg. cameras on tables, circulation of guest book, fire precautions, social media etc.
- Announce ceremonial cutting of cake.
- Announce speakers and toasts.
- Announce details of evening entertainment.
- Welcome evening guests
- Arrange and announce the first dance
- Undertake any other duties by arrangement.
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
Do you charge per hour or per event?
By event and any extra duties would be discussed in advance. Emergency situations would be negotiated as necessary.
Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?
Changing facilities would be helpful if available.
What forms of payment do you take?
BACS, Cheque or cash. Deposit £75 and balance 7 days prior to the event.
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.