Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
As Coco Chanel once said: 'Don't be like all the rest, darling!'.I will work with you to design a ceremony that tells your unique story, in your unique style, celebrating you both as individuals and as a couple. The event can be any time and anywhere and can encompass whatever beliefs, symbols and traditions are meaningful to you and your relationship, so you can let your creativity run wild!
Why do you want to work with LGBTQ+ couples?
‘I've learned two things in my life. One that love is the beginning and end of all meaning. And two that it is the same thing whatever shape our souls have taken on this journey. Love is love. Is love.’ - Clive BarkerI think that says it all!
What is your creative approach to weddings?
I have no standard approach and will be driven in both style and substance entirely by the people I am working for and with. It is their day, not mine and it's my job to help make it exactly what they want it to be.
What do you love about what you do?
I get to meet lovely new people all the time; to find out all about them and their love story and to help them create a unique, magical day that they will never forget. It doesn't get much better than that!
What is included in the wedding package?
Once booked and deposit paid:
- An initial planning meeting at your home or a mutually convenient location (approx. 3-4 months before the big day).
- Help with choosing music, readings and any special ceremonial elements.
- An initial outline, followed by (almost!) unlimited re-drafts of your ceremony script.
- Help with writing your vows/promises, if required.
- Liaising with your venue/wedding planner/other key people, where necessary, to ensure everything is closely coordinated.
- Further e-mail/telephone/Zoom consultations, as needed.
- A final meeting or - preferably - a rehearsal at your venue a few days before the event, to ensure everyone knows where to stand and what to do when!
- A presentation copy of your ceremony script.
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
No, I would never take on more than one wedding/commitment ceremony on the same date; you can bank on my full attention on your special day.
Do you charge per hour or per event?
Per event, from £650 (rising to £725 from 1 Jan 2024).The fee covers any travel within a 30 mile radius of Haywards Heath. For longer distances, I make a charge of £35 per additional hour of travel time (or pro rata), plus any accommodation costs.
What forms of payment do you take?
Bank transfer preferred.£150 deposit to be paid upon booking, to secure your date in my diary. £250 in advance of delivery of first draft of ceremony (4 to 5 months before event date). £250 balance due one calendar month before ceremony date. (Any additional travel or accommodation costs to be added to final balance payment.)
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.