Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
My services are unique because no two ceremonies are the same.
Why do you want to work with LGBTQ+ couples?
I want to work with all couples who are in love. Love is Love!
What is your creative approach to weddings?
I have a creative imagination and love writing stories and telling stories of how couples met and fell in love.
What do you love about what you do?
What could be better than getting to know two people, finding out how they met and fell in love. I get to tell their story and create the wedding of their dreams, including lots of fun along the way!
What is included in the wedding package?
Included in my wedding package is:
- Initial Meeting
- Ceremony Planning
- Couples Questionnaire (for your story)
- Vow writing support
- Suggestions for readings or rituals
- A bespoke draft ceremony script
- Changes to script if required
- Unlimited contact throughout
- Rehearsal prior to your ceremony
- Symbolic Rituals (additional charges apply)
- Liaison with venue or suppliers
- Final script
- Officiating your ceremony on the day (I only book one per day)
- Certificate of the ceremony in presentation box for you to keep
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
Not usually. I prefer to give my full attention to one couple on their day.
Do you charge per hour or per event?
Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?
No specific materials or conditions are required.
What forms of payment do you take?
usually bank transfer£100 deposit secures your date. A 2nd payment is due 8 weeks before and final payment is due 4 weeks before the wedding
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.