Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
The ceremony definitely should not be the boring bit of your day. Every couple is unique so your ceremony should be too!If you decide to work with me, together we will craft a wedding ceremony that reflects you. It may be romantic, it could lend towards the traditional, it could be quirky, it could be outdoors in a field, it could even involve naked skydiving (although there may be an added fee for that one! Some couples come along with a complete vision for their ceremony, others don't. There's no right way, and I have plenty of ideas to share. Don't forget, the ceremony does not just have to be words:
- We can involve your whole wedding party,
- We can remember those who you have lost,
- We can include rituals, readings, music
- We can include your children or pets,
- We can even raise a glass of something fizzy to each other if you wish,
- WE CAN HAVE FUN!!!!
Why do you want to work with LGBTQ+ couples?
I love LOVE - Simple!
What is your creative approach to weddings?
I'm detailed, calm, reliable, chatty and very good with nervous couples. I like to bring colour to your day and I really want your ceremony to be the highlight for you and your guests.My style? Warm, creative, fun, romantic and enthusiastic.
What do you love about what you do?
It is so important the day reflects you and as every couple is unique, ever ceremony is just as unique.It is a privilege to be part of such a significant day in peoples lives, but it's so much more than just that day. I'm a calming influence leading up to the ceremony, I am a source of advise, ideas and even gossip!
What is included in the wedding package?
- Me! I only ever book one ceremony a day, so you have exclusivity for your wedding day.
- TWO meetings, ideally in person, where we chat and get to know each other. I will ask you lots of questions so I can fully appreciate your story and your ideas for the day.
- Unlimited drafts of the ceremony script. I want you to be completely happy with the ceremony we create.
- An open line of communication with me. I can offer ideas for readings, rituals, music and how to stage your day, as well as suggestions for how to involve various members of your wedding party. I'm always happy to have a chat and talk through and concerns, issues or just settle any nerves.
- A ceremony rehearsal if desired.
- Conducting the ceremony on the day
- A certificate to mark the ceremony and a presentation version of your ceremony script.
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
Nope. You have my services exclusively for that date.
Do you charge per hour or per event?
Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?
What forms of payment do you take?
BACS.Booking fee required.
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.