Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
I launched Taylor-Made Weddings so I could continue doing what I love. Bringing dreams to life and helping couples create memories to last a lifetime.I feel extremely lucky that my passion has become my career and has taken me to some amazing locations such as; The Four Seasons, Wormsley Estate, Mapledurham Estate, Beaulieu Abbey & Gibraltar to name a few! We're now the wedding & event consultants for Mapledurham Estate in Oxfordshire. We've also recently been voted 'Best Newcomer' in the Business Awards UK and were named winners in the Hitched Wedding Awards. I'm excited to continue offering my couples dedicated support and guidance along their journeys and see their special days come to life!
Why do you want to work with LGBTQ+ couples?
Planning a wedding can be a stressful and daunting experience for any couple, it's our pleasure to be able to assist our LGBTQ+ couples in navigating the planning journey without stress and worry so they can enjoy and make lifelong memories with their families and friends.
What is your creative approach to weddings?
No event is too big or small, we will take the time to get to know you as a couple and create a day that reflects your personalities and love story in an authentic and meaningful way.
What do you love about what you do?
Seeing so much love in the room on the wedding day and seeing all of the hard work coming to life in a glorious setting.
What is included in the wedding package?
- Initial consultation
- Assistance with venue searching and booking of viewings
- Assistance with finding suppliers (with access to a recommended list of my own)
- Scheduling of supplier meetings, wedding attire fittings and menu tastings
- Invitation and RSVP coordination
- Running order for the day
- Table plan management
- All wedding admin handled as well as payment reminders and budget tracker
- Full unlimited support and guidance throughout
- Regular meetings at least 4 times throughout the planning process including a final details meeting at the venue 2 weeks prior to the wedding
- Initial consultation to see which areas and tasks you would like support with
- Assistance with as few or as many of the services provided in the Full planning package dependent on your requirements
- Personalised planning schedule
- Regular telephone catch ups and at least 1 face to face meeting included
- Support with wedding admin
- Liaison with suppliers, venue and guests if required
- Venue setup and coordination of decor/suppliers
- 1 face to face meeting 6 weeks prior to the wedding
- Unlimited phone & email support
- Full running order and plan for the day with copies sent to the venue and third party suppliers 1 week in advance
- Communication with all suppliers and final checks before the big day
- Complete management of the entire day, from the ceremony to the reception and into the evening. Meaning you can kick back and revel in the joy and happiness of seeing your special day brought to life
- Assistance with clearing down the venue and coordinating the disassembly of decor and suppliers collecting items
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
Do you charge per hour or per event?
Both hourly consultation services and day management/planning packages available.
Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?
What forms of payment do you take?
Bank transfer/wire.25% deposit to confirm, final balance split into 50% due 3 months before the event and 50% due 28 days before the event.
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.