Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
Having me as your officiant allows you increased choice around what can be included in a ceremony; each ceremony I write is bespoke, unique and created individually for each couple. Being ‘independent’ means I that you can have the ceremony you want, without restrictions of faith, spirituality, inclusivity, ceremony location or wording. Having more choice in what you can include means that I can help you create a ceremony that is most meaningful to you and your loved ones.
Why do you want to work with LGBTQ+ couples?
I am a firm believer in inclusivity when it comes to celebrating love and life and there is no ‘right way’ to state your love for and commitment to your partner. Everyone deserves the wedding they really want, and to have their love celebrated.
What is your creative approach to weddings?
I take time to get to know my wedding couples to find out what they love about each other, their interests, their passions, their reasons for wanting to make a lasting commitment to each other. This all helps me to write the best possible ceremony for them, one that they will always remember (for the right reasons!)
What do you love about what you do?
I love letting people know that they really can have the wedding of their dreams, and that it can be totally unique and personal to them. I love being able to offer my couples the wedding that they want; as traditional or as unconventional as they would like it to be. What could be more joyous than seeing people who love each other publicly declare their love and commitment to each other in a way that is all about them as a couple?
What is included in the wedding package?
Included in my wedding package is:
- An meeting where we get to know each other, talking about your vision for your ceremony, any plans you have made so far and any ideas or preferences you have.
- A second meeting, during which we will talk about your big day in more detail and discuss the first draft of your ceremony script and any changes you require.
- A bespoke ceremony script written and delivered by me on the day and incorporating everything we discussed, agreed with you and amended as required by you.
- Any symbolic rituals you would like to incorporate, such as handfasting, unity candle, water or sand ceremony.
- Help with writing your vows, (if desired).
- Script preparation, including all edits to the script.
- A ceremony run through or rehearsal, (if desired), subject to venue location.
- A commemorative certificate and presentation script, if you would like one.
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
One wedding per day.
Do you charge per hour or per event?
Per event. Can work additional hours, if required. Contact to discuss requirements.
What forms of payment do you take?
- Deposit required to secure booking.
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.