Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
Bunny Hill is a high-end luxury wedding barn with self-catering accommodation for up to 24 guests.Situated on the edge of the Wolds, deep in the East Yorkshire countryside. There are private grounds of around 12 acres, offering manicured lawns, shady woodland, walled courtyards and a children’s play area. Couples have everything they need in-house including catering and bar services as well as on-the-day coordination, and a friendly front-of-house team. Operates all year round with a licence for civil weddings indoors and out, all-weather parking and air-conditioned heating and cooling. The venue has a late licence, no noise limiters and fireworks are permitted - oh and did we mention the 70-metre zipline!
With a reputation for substance, quality, enthusiasm, and a unique style, our catering partner; The Hog and Apple Food Co. will take care of your every need from your initial enquiry through to your wedding day. With a dedicated floor manager and team of friendly and professional waiting staff, your hand-selected menu will be served to perfection. Linen, table wear and a full clean up service is included.
With everything all in one place, Bunny Hill operates more like a boutique hotel than a venue, without the constraints of a hotel. Couples have complete exclusivity and freedom to use the space how they choose, with all the guidance and support of our team of wedding professionals ready to take care of their every need.
We have a collection of former stables and outbuildings which have been converted into beautiful ensuite country-inspired rooms compromising of 5 double suites, 2 family suites and a luxury apartment for our wedding couple. With a maximum capacity of 24 our self-catering suites wrap around a south-facing walled courtyard which also houses our shared kitchen diner complete with all the catering facilities you will need for your stay.
What is Included?
- The use of the venue and grounds for your wedding reception including set up, take down and wedding rehearsal (within the contracted hours). Additional gatherings inside the barn may incur a charge.
- Your own dedicated coordinator
- Bridal Suite for the night of the wedding
- Tables and chairs for up to 200 guests including the top table, 6ft round tables and limewash Chiavari chairs with ivory seat pads. Trestle tables can be arranged with an external supplier at a cost.
- Tablecloths, linen, cutlery and glassware
- Two full height easels
- Decorative tables for gifts, cards, guest book
- Stage and speaker PA system with two wireless microphones
- White LED dance floor and star cloth backdrop
- Use of the piano located in the bar area
- Cake table and knife – please arrange a suitable stand with your cake provider
- Battery candles and lanterns throughout
- Basket with umbrellas and blankets
- Fully staffed bar
- Festoon lighting to the courtyards and woodland area
- Patio furniture and the use of the gas heaters and flame tables* (gas chargeable)
- Exclusive use of the accommodation courtyard with covered area and soft seating for resident guests
- A ‘just married’ cocktail for the couple
- Kitchen facilities, including starter pack
- Green Room with seating and fridge/freezer for your suppliers and additional space for resident guests
- Glamping field from April to September. Toilet and shower facilities. All tents must be booked and paid for through Starbright Hideaways*
- Weber Summit 670 BBQ (cleaning charge applies if used)
- Zip line
- Use of fire pits in the evening* from October to April. Logs to be purchased separately
- Full clean up service with all personal items available from the loading bay for your convenience
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.