Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
What could be more romantic than a brand new luxury outdoor wedding destination venue with everything all on one Estate in Kent?Chapel House Estate, a luxury one-day wedding venue with onsite accommodation and breakfast the following day in the No9 Restaurant. This gorgeous venue includes a secret garden, a converted Chapel with a honeymoon suite for you and rooms your nearest and dearest. The Chapel Cottage, nine Hideaway Lodges, a converted barn for indoor ceremonies, and a large brand-new purpose-built barn for your wedding breakfast and after-party plus a helicopter pad!
With an onsite No9 Restaurant located within the gorgeous and extremely private courtyard we not only provide Wedding Breakfasts but also Full English Breakfasts (including vegan options) the following day!The seasonal menu is inspired by our British favourites. Yes, at Chapel House we have excellent in-house caterers that offer carefully considered menus who love creating bespoke menus especially for you. Our Chef specialises in locally caught seasonal fish. Throughout the day we offer:
- Canapes for your drinks receiption
- A traditional three-course wedding breakfast that includes modern sharing boards and a trio of desserts.
- As an alternative, you can book a buffet, classic BBQ or Hog roast.
The 35 acres enable us to offer the venue for large weddings seating up to 150 in the Thorne Barn or more intimate weddings in the Walled Courtyard. However, couples can buy out the whole venue if they want all areas of the Estate.
The Chapel House sleeps up to ten adults and includes a Honeymoon Suite with a private terrace overlooking the Arts & Crafts style garden.The charming Chapel Cottage sleeps up to six adults on the edge of the Chapel House Estate In addition, there are nine Hideaway Lodges that sleep up to 34 adults.
To book Chapel House Estate, we ask for a £1000 non-refundable date. At the halfway point between paying their retainer and their wedding, this is also non-refundable. Four weeks before their wedding, couples must pay their final balance, which is non-refundable.If couples wish to cancel they must notify us in writing.
What is Included?
For larger weddings using Thorne Barn, your venue hire includes:
- We will reserve your date and time for your Civil Ceremony with Kent County County Council however you pay their fees direct
- Civil Ceremonies are to be held in The Wild Apple Garden Orchard or The rustic Old Malt Granary for your indoor ceremony.
- The Beauty and Treatments Hideaway Lodge is available on your wedding day. Treatments are not included.
- Your reception in the beautiful new purpose-built Thorne Barn.
- 150 wooden cross-back chairs, two high chairs, wooden banqueting tables, napkins, cutlery, crockery, and glasses. Two easels, two silver cake stands (square or round) and a secure post box
- An invitation to our food and house wine-tasting event at our very own No9., this is, however, dependent on your food and drinks selection- please ask us for more information. This does not include evening food
- 3 high chairs from six months and older
- If you have booked The Chapel House, it sleeps up to ten people(and pets!) on the night of your wedding. This includes the honeymoon suite and breakfast for you and up to eight guests in the No9 Restaurant
- Microphone and use of the sound system in the Thorne Barn for your background music (Spotify)
- Private parking for you and your guests (which includes ten charging points) cars can be left overnight until midday the following day.
- Your personal wedding coordinator whom you meet with six weeks before your wedding.
- Sonas, a weddings and events app to help you to plan your wedding on.
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.