Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
An opulent neo-gothic castle set in 350 acres of wild woodland glen awaits at this magnificent Scottish castle wedding venue on the Drumtochty Estate...A sweeping, tree-lined drive sets the scene as you approach Drumtochty Castle. It sits on the edge of the 1812 Drumtochty Forest and will not only steal your heart with its breath-taking views (which includd a two-acre pond with a beautiful bridge, and a church), it will provide a fairytale setting for your wedding day.Castle GrandeurInside the castle, you'll find antique furniture, centuries-old portraits and artworks hanging from the walls and such exquisite interiors that you'll as they you're stepping into a world filled with the grandeur and intrigue of an ancient royal court. And, as the castle is available for exclusive use only, you can make it your private castle home for the entirety of your wedding weekend.Great or SmallDrumtochty Castle can offer you an intimate or lavishly grand wedding, and you will treat with the care, respect and dedication that you. You can also choose to marry in The Gold Room, the Blue Room, the Dining Room, the Ballroom, or in the estate's grounds.
Hire of this gorgeous castle wedding venue includes:
- Exclusive use
- Two nights accommodation in 11 castle rooms for up 23 guests.
- We can accommodate an additional 76 guests on the estate at an additional cost.
- Exclusive use of the castle, St Palladius Church and estate grounds.
- Arrival from 2pm on, departure up to 12 noon. Afternoon tea for the bridal party on arrival.
- Full Scottish breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Hot beverages served throughout your stay to castle guests.
- Use of the ballroom for reception, for up to 120 guests for dinner, 150 guests for dancing.
- Crystal glasses, gold cutlery, candelbras, linens, tables, chairs and staffing
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.