Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
A Grade II* Arts and Crafts house on the edge of the Cotswolds, with stunning views over 5 counties. Hilles House was home to Isabella Blow and has been an inspiration to creative artists such as Alexander McQueen and Philip Treacy.
We have 4 recommended suppliers on our website
There is space for Glamping with stunning views from the edge of the Cotswolds, and we can recommend several local hotels, and places to stay.
We do our best to resell the date and refund.
What is Included?
- Help from our experienced wedding planner, Emma Taylor-Roach
- Use of the Big Hall and the gardens and grounds for set up and wedding day
- Use of the Primavera bedroom for the bride & bridesmaids to change
- Site for a marquee or yurt with 80 amp power
- 100 folding wooden chairs
- Overnight car parking
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.