Kew offers a number of stunning venues for your civil wedding ceremony and reception providing an idyllic garden setting within easy reach of London.
Kew’s world renowned gardens and iconic buildings provide the most unique and unforgettable setting for your wedding. Choose from:
- The Orangery – This stunning Grade I Heritage-listed venue is located within the heart of Kew Gardens and is the perfect setting for exclusive wedding receptions and dinner dances.
- The Princess of Wales Conservatory – Stunningly illuminated after dark, the Princess of Wales Conservatory offers a unique venue experience for your wedding or private event.
- The Temperate House – Appropriate for the most extravagant of parties, the elegant structure of the Temperate House provides the foundation upon which your event can be custom designed.
- Nash Conservatory – This beautiful glasshouse provides a versatile, bespoke venue for both daytime and evening events.
- Sir Joseph Banks Building – Host your civil wedding or private event at the renowned Sir Joseph Banks building which is a modern bespoke venue, suitable for both daytime and evening events.
- Multiple venue hire package – For guests wishing to host their entire wedding in the Gardens the ‘multiple venue hire package’ is the ideal solution, incorporating a selection of Kew’s stunning venues.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
34 Boltro Road
Haywards Heath, RH16 1BN