Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
Little Quarme is a beautiful outdoor wedding venue in Exmoor National Park offering you the freedom and flexibility to design your own perfect wedding. Probably relaxed and informal; perhaps embracing a festival vibe with fire pits and florals or going vintage with retro props and styling. The choice is yours so let your imaginations run riot and design a wedding that you, your family and friends will never forget.Little Quarme is yours’ exclusively for the weekend and includes accommodation for 22 in our six comfortable on site holiday cottages. Your wedding ceremony will take place in our outdoor gazebo overlooking the Quarme Valley. We also have a licenced barn should the weather be really bad! The marquee lawn is located alongside the wedding gazebo and you also have access to 18 acres of gardens and fields as well as our lily pond and stream. We’re on hand to help and support you every step of the way if you would like us to. Or, we’ll back off and let you arrange everything yourselves.
Little Quarme is a DIY venue so you are free to choose your own catering. We can supply ideas for local caterers. You are free to hire in a pay bar or you can bring your own drinks.... or a combination of both. There's no corkage.
Little Quarme is an exclusive hire venue - it's yours for 2 or 3 nights.
On site are 6 self catering holiday cottages sleeping between 2 and 6 people, a total of 22. There's also other local accommodation for guests in the neighbouring village of Wheddon Cross.
We ask for a non-refundable deposit of £500 when you book and the balance four weeks before the wedding.
What is Included?
- 2 or 3 nights accommodation in our 6 self-catering cottages sleeping up to 22 people.
- Exclusive use of the grounds and Barn from 10.30am on day of arrival until 4pm on the day of departure which means you have plenty of time to decorate the venue
- Marquee for the ceremony guests if the weather is inclement (April – October only)
- Civil Wedding Ceremony in either our outdoor wedding gazebo or indoor barn including microphone/speaker
- Cream tea for up to 22 people on the afternoon of arrival
- Use of The Barn for whatever you’d like to use it for! Your reception (up to 45/50 guests), games (table tennis and pool included), drinks reception, chill-out area, children’s entertainment, photo booth etc
- Email and phone support throughout the planning process
- Unlimited site visits between booking and your wedding day to discuss arrangements with support and advice if required
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.