Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
You won’t have to try very hard to entertain your guests if you get married at this Edinburgh venue – its menagerie of animals will see to that! All of the day guests at your wedding will be granted entry to Edinburgh Zoo, meaning that during lull periods they can take a stroll among the lions, pandas and penguins. But this venue isn’t just for animal-lovers.The 200-year-old Mansion House (capacity 100 during the day; 140 at night) is a seriously elegant wedding setting in its own right, with a turret, stained glass window and abundant period features (intricate plasterwork, antique fireplaces, oak panelling – it’s a real beauty).
We take care of all of your catering needs being the catering specialists on site for Edinburgh Zoo. We have created bespoke menus, including fully vegan and vegetarian menus and like to be a locally sourced and sustainable venue in line with Edinburgh Zoo's sustainability promises too.
We offer exclusive hire of our Mansion House for our wedding parties, and your guests have access to to Edinburgh Zoo to enjoy during opening hours when your day allows, such as when you are taking photos as newlyweds around the site.
We do not offer accommodation on site, however we are in very close proximity to the Holiday Inn Edinburgh and other providers in the Corstorphine and Edinburgh area.
What is Included?
- Exclusive venue hire includes Exclusive use of the Mansion House and gardens
- Exclusive room for both bridal party and groomsmen to get ready
- Chiavari chairs and dining tables
- Use of candelabra centrepieces
- Cake table and knife
- White linen and crockery
- Easel for your table plan T
- able number stands
- Use of speaker system to play background music
- Handheld microphone for speeches
- Fully licensed bar
- Our events manager to act as your Master of Ceremonies and to look after you and your guests
- Dedicated wedding coordinator and events team Complimentary car parking Midnight close
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.