Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
The exclusive backdrop for your day will be our medieval Grade One listed converted church of St Margaret’s. It stands in the heart of the City of York and is surrounded by beautiful private gardens for you and your guests to enjoy.We are an accessible and fully inclusive venue situated inside the city walls, just off Walmgate, a stones throw from the beautiful Walmgate Bar, Red Tower & the infamous York City Walls. As a registered charity, we are constantly working to continue to utilise the power of music to change lives, engaging with communities of all ages and backgrounds locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. Our education programmes I Can Play, which provides music-making opportunities for D/deaf children across York, and Minster Minstrels, the NCEM's youth early music ensemble for school-age musicians, are just some of the ways, your booking helps make it possible for us to continue changing lives through music.
We work exclusively with the brilliant Bradshaws of York.
The whole space is exclusively yours for the entirety of your booking with us.
While we are not able to offer any on site accommodation, we do have exclusive offers available at local hotels for all of our couples and thier guests.
What is Included?
All of our 2024 packages include;
- Exclusive hire of the NCEM including our private gardens and Meeting Room space
- Use of our Bösendorfer grand piano (tuning is an optional extra)
- 2 handheld wireless microphones for speeches
- Sound system for background music
- Exclusive use of the NCEM
- Venue Manager on the day
- Up to 12 x 5ft diameter round tables
- Up to 7 x 6ft trestle tables
- Up to 130 black and blue conference chairs
- Projector, screen and laptop if required
- Staffed cash and card bar serving a wide range of bottled ales, lagers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.