Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
You deserve a wedding day that takes your breath away, and at Parish’s House it’s our mission to give you the space, flexibility and stunning natural backdrop to have just that. Choosing to host your wedding with us means:- Exclusive hire of the grounds from Thursday to Sunday - Luxury on-site accommodation for 4 guests - Beautifully bespoke menus planned for you - A range of stunning green spaces in which to celebrate your love (and throw a legendary party) - Guidance from the Parish’s House team to help you put your stamp on every aspect of your day Whether you envision your wedding day enveloped in elegance, or beating with a wildly bohemian heart, the gardens at Parish’s House make the perfect place to celebrate.
Feasting with friends and loved ones is a hugely important and special part of your wedding celebration. At Parish’s House, we want the planning of your platefuls to be personal and inspiring, the service friendly, the atmosphere convivial and the food sophisticated and seasonal; so we’re delighted to introduce you to our catering partners Queen & Whippet and Strawberry Field Catering.
Named for the magnificent tree that stands proudly overlooking the valley below, The Copper Beech is our main marquee site. Comfortably able to accommodate 100-150 guests, we’ll work closely with you and your marquee provider to create a tented space that’s exactly the right fit for the spirit of your wedding celebration. Our Woodland, lies at the edge of the estate, is perfect for a bohemian, natural style of wedding. With its impressive wooden structure taking centre stage, you can decorate in any way you please. This really is a perfect setting to say ‘I do’.
A luxuriously appointed private house in the grounds of Parish’s House that makes the perfect hideaway for newly-wedded couples to spend their wedding night. We’ve decorated Gardener’s Cottage with your utmost comfort in mind.
- One beautifully sumptuous bridal suite
- A cosy twin room on the ground floor
- A bathroom made for indulgent soaks in the roll-top bath
- Separate kitchen area
- Light and lovely sitting room with incredible views out over the countryside
- A pretty, private cottage garden with outdoor seating
If you unfortunately have to cancel your wedding, Parish’s House reserves the right to retain the amounts shown below in lieu of cancellation fee:
- 20% of your final bill if given less than 8 months notice
- 40% of your final bill if given less than 6 months notice
- 60% of your final bill if given less than 4 months notice
- 100% of your final bill if given less than 2 months notice
What is Included?
- Exclusive hire of the grounds from Thursday to Sunday
- Luxury on-site accommodation for 4 guests
- Beautifully bespoke menus planned for you
- A range of stunning green spaces in which to celebrate your love (and throw a legendary party)
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.