Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
Exclusive useUpon your arrival, you will find all parts of the Manor and its grounds exclusively reserved just for you and your guests. Truly your home for the day. Personalise your wedding with our flexible packages! What would you like for your day? We offer a variety of packages to choose from, or maybe we can craft something unique just for you! You are the artist here - tell us what YOU want and we will do everything we can to bring it to life. ★★★★★ Award winning We are proud to have won numerous industry awards over the past several years and also have an Environmental Health 5 star rating. Everything ‘in house’ From your arrival until breakfast the following morning, you can truly relax knowing that everything is taken care of in house. Our catering is of the highest of standards; a dedicated and passionate event manager, bar and beverage services, overnight accommodation and much, much more! Our Honeymoon Suite and another 14 luxurious ensuite bedrooms are available for you and your guests to stay the night of the wedding (and the one before for two day events!) Exceptional staff Every one of our staff members is selected based on their enthusiasm, passion and desire to provide excellence in all they do. Our staff are friendly and approachable and will be with you every step of the way. Thanks to them and the culture of our venue, we have a long history of very happy couples. Value for money and payment terms Everything we do is of the highest quality and exceptional value for money. We are very aware that booking a wedding is an enormous event and we will do everything we can to ensure you remain happy and relaxed from beginning to end of the process, (including offering flexible payment options). Financial security It is important for you to know that your chosen venue is financially stable and secure. We are a family owned, financially strong UK business with a long and successful track record over many years. We are always happy to share all financial information with you at any time. Beyond all else, we never forget the immense amount of trust couples place in us when they book Southdowns Manor.
SENSATIONAL DININGNo nuptials are complete without a delectable wedding breakfast and at Southdowns Manor, we are renowned for our sensational dining and flawless service. Our talented chef and the Southdowns Manor kitchen team are committed to using exceptional produce and fresh, locally sourced ingredients from handpicked suppliers. Talk to us about your personal tastes and choose from our individually designed wedding packages that ensure your dining experience is faultless from start to finish. From tempting canapés and sumptuous wedding breakfasts to unique world buffets and hog roasts, you and your guests are set to be impressed.
Exclusive useFrom your arrival to your departure, the whole of the Manor and its grounds are exclusively for only you and your guests, truly becoming your home for the day.
What is Included?
- Exclusive use of Southdowns Manor and grounds
- Use of the changing room on the morning of your wedding
- A dedicated Wedding and Events Manager to assist with the planning and running of your day
- Ceremony room of your choice
- One reception drink per person to enjoy after your ceremony
- Three course wedding breakfast with a variety to choose from
- Half a bottle of wine per adult guest to accompany your meal
- A glass of toast wine per adult guest during your speeches
- Use of our aisle carpet
- Chair sashes in a colour of your choice for our Chiavari chairs
- Crystal centre pieces for the tables
- Evening buffet with a variety to choose from
- Easel for your table plan
- PA system for your speeches, background and ceremony music
- Full bar facilities including staff
- Waiting staff
- All table linen, crockery and glassware
- Use of our silver cake stand and knife
- Overnight stay in our stunning Honeymoon Suite to include breakfast the following morning
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.