Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
Built in 1872, this traditional Cotswold stone barn wedding venue in Oxford is set in a wonderfully rural location and surrounded by more than 50 acres of farmland and gardens. It is close to the market town of Bicester, has strong transport links from the North, South and from London, and has a welcoming family-run team that promises a refreshing approach to help you create a wedding day that truly reflects you as a couple./We love making sure that each couple has their unique day, perfectly suited to their personalities. It's also important to us that the couple can relax and enjoy their day, reassured by the knowledge that that we are taking care of all the details!/ Karin - Stratton Court BarnAvailable for exclusive use hire, when you book Stratton Court Barn for your Oxfordshire wedding, you will not only be able to have full use of the barn, but all four of its event spaces, including the main entrance (ideal for your table plan and guest book), the main barn (for your ceremony and wedding breakfast), the bar and the stables (perfect for your reception drinks, entertainment and chill-out area).
What is Included?
- full use of the courtyard and front lawn
- use of the owner's private, landscaped garden for couple portrait photos
- tables and white, wooden chivari chairs
- Bose speakers for the ceremony and background music
- dedicated wedding planning support
- on-the-day event management from your wedding coordinator
- preparation room from 9am on the morning of your wedding
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.