Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
If you've always dreamt of a Cotswolds barn wedding or somewhere rustic and romantic, take a look at The Barn at Upcote. The Cotswold Stone Barns are set down a long, private drive, on a family-run farm surrounded by beautiful scenery and rolling Cotswold Hills.Available for exclusive use hire, The Barn at Upcote offers great flexibility and a chance to put your stamp on a blank canvas. "There are so many things we love about what we do, but we particularly enjoy helping our couples' with their wedding plans and transforming the venue into something truly special for them." The Barn at Upcote team. Being a blank canvas gives plenty of scope for your plans! We offer guidance and recommendations of wedding suppliers but also welcome new and exciting ideas. They have five preferred caterers which they work closely with. The grounds at The Barn at Upcote host plentiful areas to adventure out to. Couples have the chance to go off around the grounds for their photographs, including woodland, farmland, driveways, 'sunset trees' and last but very much not the least their secret garden. Nestled within close proximity to the Barns, their secret garden hosts mature lawns, shrubbery and a beautiful lake with water feature, a perfect escape for a few stolen moments as a newly married couple.
We currently have five preferred caterers, designed to provide you with a range of food choices at various levels of pricing. You are also able to have an external caterer if you'd like to (there is a small additional charge associated with this).
Exclusive use of the Barns for your wedding day from 10am to end of the evening:
- Threshing Barn
- Grain Store
- Sheep Shed
- Cart Lodge
For you both, we have the Hay Barn Honeymoon Suite for you to stay in overnight.We also have glamping accommodation onsite which sleeps from 8 to 18 depending on the time of year that you hire the venue at.
What is Included?
Our venue hire rates vary depending on the month and day of the week you choose to hold your wedding - prices range from £3,200 to £7,950 (the highest price applying to Saturdays in July/August) and cover:
- Exclusive use of the Barns (Threshing Barn, Grain Store, Sheep Shed, Cart Lodge) for your wedding day from 10 am to end of the evening
- Exclusive use of the venue grounds of top lawn and courtyard
- Use of our Secret garden, fields and woodland for your couple photographs
- Our professional and experienced event managers to help you from initial enquiry through to the morning after
- Our venue staff and bar staff on your wedding day
- Use of Hay Barn honeymoon suite on your wedding day including the night of the Wedding to the following morning, with complimentary continental breakfast
- Furniture: chairs and tables (trestle or round tables) for your guests and outdoor patio furniture
- Ceremony set up (we don't charge you extra if you would like to have your ceremony onsite)
- A fully stocked bar which accepts cash, card, contactless and apple payment
- Fairy lights in the Grain Store and Sheep Shed (Bar)
- Use of our Bluetooth speakers for your music during the day
- Opportunity to book our glamping pods. Plus our new bell tents (available for April - September weddings)
- Removal of your decorations to a handy storage area for you to collect the next morning
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.