Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
We extend beyond being an exceptional wedding reception venue; we offer an unparalleled experience. Situated in central London, our venue provides an ideal setting to unite family and friends in celebrating life's most joyous moments. The Brewery's distinctive layout enables us to accommodate wedding receptions of any scale in the heart of London. Whether it's an intimate gathering or a grand celebration with loved ones, our aim is to make your day exceptional. While London boasts numerous wedding reception venues, few rival the uniqueness and quality offered by The Brewery.We would offer a dry hire option if you have specific catering requirements such as Indian, Kosher, Kosher Friendly, African, Fusion for example.
We understand that food is one of the most important aspects of your wedding and we are here to help you impress your guests. The Brewery has been awarded Gold for Best Catering at a London Venue at The London Venue and Catering Awards 2023, so safe to say your wedding breakfast is in good hands. The food at The Brewery is contemporary and modern with eclectic menus that are heavily influenced by the culinary experiences gained from working at leading restaurants around the world. All couples will have be able to enjoy a private tasting and see how the food is prepared, the number of different options for each course along with matched wines. You will also be able to discuss any adjustments and any ideas you may have!
There is a small chance we will have another event on the day (not a wedding though!), but this is quite unlikely as we don't host a lot of weekend events and we will do our best to ensure the event arrival timings don't disrupt any parts of your wedding.
We do not have any accommodations onsite but our team can put you in touch with hotels around the venue.
What is Included?
- 1-hour Unlimited Prosecco & Mocktail Reception with Canapes (4 bites per person)
- 3 Course Sit Down Wedding Breakfast with Coffee & Petit Fours (same starter, main & dessert choice for all guests)
- ½ Bottle of Wine per person at the Table
- A Glass of Prosecco to Toast the Newlyweds
- Unlimited still & sparkling water
- Menu Tasting for the Wedding Couple & 2 guests
- Personalised welcome image on plasma display screen
- Table numbers & stands, silver cake knife & wooden easel for your table plan
- Use of In-House Furniture (including wedding limewash Chiavari chairs, round and banquet style tables)
- White Table Linen & Napkins
- Cutlery, Crockery, Glassware
- Ambient LED lighting in all rooms - Pin spot lighting in the Porter Tun
- Complimentary Guest Cloakroom
- Full Event Management support on the day
- Dedicated & Experienced Brewery Planner support throughout
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.