Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
Welcome to our beautiful waterside barn wedding venue in Kent. You’ll find us secreted away beside the Swale estuary among a picture-perfect landscape of wild meadows and natural wetland reserves. Secluded yet accessible just 60 minutes from London, we specialise in refined rustic weddings, with guest accommodation for 70+ and expansive menus using our homegrown, family-farmed and locally sourced produce.
The wedding breakfast is a special part of your celebrations, with your loved ones coming together over food. We use our homegrown and family-farmed produce in our expansive wedding menus, from canapes, to our signature brownie cake. We’re proud to have been awarded an AA Rosette for culinary excellence and are a two-time winner of the ‘Taste of Kent’ Awards.
Exclusive hire is available for couples who would like the entire venue to themselves, including accommodation for their guests. Please ask in viewing for more information and pricing.
You and your guests can end the day in style and comfort, with wedding accommodation to sleep 70+. With eleven individually-styled guest rooms and five self-catering cottages, let your wedding day continue into a stay with us for you and your loved ones, allowing you plenty of time to relax and enjoy reminiscing.
What is Included?
Included in our packages are:
- Private use of the event spaces including the lounge, bar, event suite, private bar, terrace and gardens (exclusive use of the pub is also available)
- Personal service from our in house coordinators and dedicated host on the day
- Three canapes per person
- Wedding breakfast - 3 course meal, hog roast or afternoon tea
- Evening buffet
- One after ceremony drinks per person
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- One toasting drink per person
- Five waterside rooms the night of your wedding
- Giant outdoor games
- Festoons and fairy lights throughout
- Getting ready spaces from 8am
- Complimentary menu and wine tasting
- Complimentary first-anniversary meal
- Linens, glassware, crockery, cake knife and some other decorative items
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.