Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
A hidden gem in the countryside, you’ll find it tucked away amongst a patchwork of fields and rolling hills, ready and waiting for you to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It’s home to our enchanted walled garden, a picturesque lake, lovingly renovated barns and a team that can’t wait to be a part of your story.Photography credits: Kamila Nowak Photography; Marta D Weddings; Joshua Gooding Photography
We are lucky to work with two fabulous caterers, award-winning Pickle Shack and Mulberry Catering Co both renowned for their delicious food. If you fancy something a bit different for your evening catering you are welcome to hire a food truck.
Upton Barn & Walled Garden is booked on a fully exclusive basis for your wedding day.
The Stalls are our scandi-styled overnight accommodation pods that can sleep up to 8 people (2 per pod). These are automatically booked out for your wedding night for you to choose who you wish to stay on site and if you wish you can recharge your guests the cost if you wish.
Full details of our cancellation policy are included in the order acknowledgement that we ask you to read and then sign when you are ready to book.
What is Included?
- Exclusive use of the venue on the day of your wedding
- Your own designated wedding coordinator to coordinate your day
- Use of the Cider Barn or Walled Garden for your ceremony
- Formal lawns for post ceremony drinks
- Sound system for background music (not suitable for live evening entertainment) and microphones for speeches
- Glassware, Crockery, table linen (for our round tables), napkins
- Tables and Chairs inside and out
- Outdoor electric hook up for pop up evening food trucks
- Outdoor fire pit with supply of logs
- Car parking
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.