Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
When you book Wold View Farm as your wedding venue, you have the whole place to yourselves, and you have endless possibilities to make the day unique to you. Our beautifully renovated barns are located in an idyllic rural setting on the Yorkshire Wolds, with plenty of space and privacy for you to enjoy your wedding surrounded by family and friends.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to catering and you are free to choose any supplier you wish to cater for your special day. We don't have any in-house catering but we can recommend a number of trusted suppliers who provide a wide range of culinary styles.
We only offer exclusive use - you will have access to the barn the day before your wedding to decorate as you wish and you will have the whole place to yourselves during your wedding day.
We have 3 luxury log cabins on site, sleeping a total of 12 people. Each cabin has a hot tub and log burner. All the cabins are inlcuded in the hire price for 2 nights.
What is Included?
- Polished oak dancefloor
- Five-foot rustic timber light up letters spelling Dance
- Handmade rustic top table
- 12 x 6ft round tables to seat up to 120 people
- Chairs for 120 people
- Licensed bars with experienced staff
- Outside bar and patio area with seating, heat lamps and fairy lights
- Handmade timber backdrop
- Cake table and knife
- Choice of ceremony areas, including an outside area
- Wedding co-ordinator to greet suppliers, direct guests and assist in making sure everything runs smoothly on the big day
- An easel to display your table plan or welcome sign
- A PA system with wireless microphones for speeches and ceremony music
- Dedicated prep area for caterers
- Meetings, support and advice to plan your special day
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.