Awards & Accolades
What other couples are saying?
What Makes Us Unique
In a nutshell
Everyone loves a wedding and when a couple chooses to spend their wedding day with us at Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings, it really is an honour.Getting married at B&H couldn’t be easier. Our Clerkenwell abode is the perfect backdrop for your special day and our friendly and knowledgeable team will be on hand to take care of everything for you from the planning stage onwards, ensuring your day runs without a hitch so you can concentrate on enjoying yourself. From flowers and table settings, to music, canapés and cocktails, we have a vast amount of experience in running large scale creative events, so you can trust us to make sure that every detail of your day is covered. The entire building can be yours for the day, which includes six areas. We can host up to 120 guests for dinner or 250 guests for a reception, with all spaces boasting carefully curated interiors, whitewashed walls, lush hanging baskets and numerous windows to allow for an abundance of natural light, it’s already romantically decorated for the occasion.
We champion local and seasonal British produce that is the best our money can buy, cooking dishes designed to deliver as much pleasure and happiness as possible. Championing British produce doesn’t mean we only use British produce (our lemons don’t come from Suffolk) but we source the most sustainable and highest quality produce we can find within reason. We never cut corners with the quality of the ingredients.British produce doesn’t mean we only cook British recipes, but we mostly use this style as our starting point, happily taking ideas from anywhere that enhances the flavours, taste and experience of our dishes. Our dishes are made-from-scratch as much as possible and this includes our stocks, jus, gravies and sauces, condiments, jams, desserts, pastries and ice creams. We like to plan ahead, fermenting, freeze drying, batch, preserving and canning seasonal ingredients during their peak production time to use throughout the rest of the year. We support pasture-reared meat and sustainable seafood initiatives, buying organic, free-range and fairtrade whenever we can, working to reduce our waste and carbon footprint and don’t think a restaurant should even have to say this. If we can have a direct relationship with the producer we will and if we can get our produce within a couple of hours drive from Clerkenwell, that’s where we’ll get it from. We change the menus seasonally using produce when it’s at its peak. Spring, summer, autumn, Christmas, winter, with minor hyper seasonal changes, special menus and additions along the way. Each season we talk to our producers about their harvest, produce and livestock and discuss our plans for the coming menus.
What is Included?
- Venue hire until 1am with set-up access from 9am (subject to availability)
- Exclusive use of all three floors and multiple rooms
- Seated capacity up to 120, standing capacity up to 200
- Late night party in our basement bar, Below & Hidden
- Outdoor area overlooking the park and loft balcony space
- Event manager, on-the-day duty manager and security
- Delicious seasonal menus with complimentary chef tasting
- Tailored drinks packages and bar offerings
- Furniture, crockery, glassware and linen included with hire (with bespoke options available)
- DJ, AV, live music, entertainment options and lighting packages available
- Recommended suppliers including florists, photographers, stationers and cake makers
- Cloakroom, dressing room and storage space available
- Amazing central London location, a short walk from Farringdon or Angel
Where are we?, ,
Love to hear more About You
Get in touch to check availability, request a brochure, get a quote or to ask any questions or concerns you might have.