A country setting for a summer wedding sounds idyllic, but what should you serve your guests before you have your sit down meal?
Ian Daw, head chef of events at The Ned in London, shares his summer wedding canapé suggestions.
“Clean, colourful canapés that are full of flavour are the perfect complement to post ceremony reception drinks at a summer. These are six of my favourites:”
- Native lobster, crisp filo cup, fine herb crème fraiche and lemon verbena.
- Ginger cured watermelon, lime yoghurt and black olive crumb
- Beef carpaccio, Parmesan and truffle
- Brixham crab and chive tartlette
- Old spot ham and Montgomery cheese croquette
- Sundried tomato arancini, red pepper jam, crisp basil
View his winter wedding canapés suggestions.
Discover Ian’s canape-making secrets.