Stuck on ideas for your winter wedding canapés for a winter. Fret no more; Ian Daw, head chef of events at The Ned, in London, offers his suggestions for a vintage themed winter wedding.
“You’ll want to bring a slight retro feeling into the dishes you serve, by playing with classical foods, but in a modern way. These are six of my favourites:
- Coronation chicken, cucumber with flaked almonds
- Crisp potato thins, sandwiched with truffled cream cheese
- Smoked salmon roulade, caviar
- Roast beef Yorkshire pudding, horseradish cream
- Gruyere cheese soufflé, grape chutney
- Scallop and prawn toast with Asian dressing
View his summer wedding canapés suggestions.
Discover Ian’s canape-making secrets.